Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 5 & 6

So I'm totally stealing this idea from many of my Facebook friends. But instead of putting it on Facebook, I'll put it on my blog. :)

Yeah I know, I'm a day late and a dollar short. You'll deal. I've worked 3, 8 hour shifts in the last 3 days and I am definitely not used to it. So I'm exhausted. ANYWAY....

DAY 5:

Today I'm thankful for my friends. The ones that have stuck by me through everything, listened to all my worries, laughed at the good times, and cried at the bad times. I have no idea where I'd be if I didn't have them. The ones that spend hours working their butts off to make me laugh, when the situation feels impossible, and the ones that notice I'm missing from church and basically say I'm coming for dinner and that is final. I'm thankful for the friends who I can call at all hours of the night just to hear that everything will be okay again one day. I'm thankful I even HAVE those friends. I'm thankful for the ones who stay up with me on over night shifts, just to keep me awake. I know sometimes I'm a shitty friend. I come off (at least to myself as a needy, whiny person) but my friends understand. I could name you all, or you can just feel it in your heart. Where it should be, because even if I'm not always in contact with you, I'm always there for you.

DAY 6:

Today I'm thankful for my health. I cannot begin to think of how I would do if I was sick. Especially now that Kaylin is sick, I'm not sure I could handle being sick and her being sick too.

No comments: