Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 12 – A picture of something you love


Stuffed animals. When I was little I loved them. All of them, every softness, every texture. I couldn't get enough of them. They never let me down when I was sad and were with me when I was happy. My bed was flooded with them, most of the time I had to knock them out of the way to sleep.

They even had their own places on the bed, and they all were there. I had a big bunny rabbit that I had won in a raffle at a local diner, a big puppy that I had begged my grandmother for, and two little snuggle bears like the ones from the commercial.

Since then I've leveled out a bit, I do enjoy getting them but now they end up with Kaylin over me. I have to make a point to stay away from the stuffed animal aisle at any major store with toys. Otherwise I'd have nothing in my bank account!

No comments: