Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show


I remember the day I bought the first season on DVD. I'd seen the show a few times on Fox but never really watched it. It was summer time and as anyone knows, all the good shows are all on hiatus. Man did I fall in love. At that point the show was about to start its 5th season, and I had to catch up. 

Bones is about a literal forensic anthropologist and her whitty, understanding FBI partner. Together they are solving crime when there isn't much evidence especially on the body. (Hence why its called, Bones) 

However it was definitely a hard choice. I also LOVE (and usually can't get enough of) Modern Family, CSI, CSI: NY, Criminal Minds, House, Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, and Dexter.

1 comment:

jenniferlyount said...

Guess I'm going to have to watch this now hehe.