Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 1 & 2

So I'm totally stealing this idea from many of my Facebook friends. But instead of putting it on Facebook, I'll put it on my blog. :)

November is typically the month of thanksgiving. I remember sitting around the table Thanksgiving day before we could eat we all had to say what we were thankful for. Like a Thanksgiving requirement or something.

Anyway, this year with everything that has gone on, I've decided to look at the bright side of things. So every day for the rest of November I am going to make a post about the things I am thankful for.

Today, since its the 2nd (and I've jumped on this bandwagon late) I'll post about 2 things and then start fresh tomorrow.

Day 1:

I am thankful for Kaylin. The little bundle of joy that I can't get enough of. Some days she tries my patience and I can not wait for her to either go lay down or bed time. But then I have work and she's all I think about and all I can seem to talk about. I love to talk about her and how much she's grown. I can't imagine my life without her. She is truly the biggest blessing that I could have ever had. She doesn't know it yet, but she is the reason I smile and get out of bed every day. 



Day 2:

I am very thankful for my family. The family that has stuck by me even when my choices weren't the best or what they would have chosen for me. Without them, I know for a fact that I would be lost. They are my rock, and words cannot even express how grateful for every single one of them. 

Mommy and the Little that makes my world

No comments: