Saturday, November 6, 2010

Seriously people?!

So today when we were standing in Ramstein getting ready to leave Macaroni Grill. We had a wonderful evening with friends. Well I grab the stroller, Dennis has a passed out Kaylin in the car seat. Well I over hear a guy talking to someone else and he says, "Wow, they don't even look old enough to have kids. Those military folk..." EXCUSE ME?! Seriously, what the hell is that supposed to mean. Yes, I look young but I am old enough to have a child. She is cared for, and is loved. What the hell does my age have to do with it?! At least Dennis and I got married before we got pregnant and we made the mutual decision to try to have a baby. So there should never be judgment about the age of people and having children. Kaylin is the biggest and best blessing I've ever had, she is the reason I wake up in the morning and she's my muse and my motivation. It just pisses me off that people think its okay to treat us like that. "We're too young to know what we're doing..." Gah. Whatever.

We did have a blast yesterday though, its so nice to hang out and party with friends again. :D

No comments: