Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dear Army, tonight I hate you =]

I'm so pissed I don't even know where to begin tonight. Yeah, I understand my husband works long hours that suck and he comes home so tired we spend no time together. By why the fuck is he "soooo" tired at the end of the night but manages to go and play Call of Duty for 2 hours? Or watch tv? I swear he spends no time with me and it doesn't even phase him. Earlier I asked him to take out the dog...guess what I just did? Took out the dog. The dog that he wanted, the dog he had to have. I swear, that dog would go hungry and pee if he was responsible for it.

Now he's passed out on my lap, Kaylin's asleep and I'm hungry. Ugh! Lol I guess I just wish he could get off at a decent time and not be so exhausted that he falls asleep the second he gets home. That would be very nice.

No comments: