Monday, November 29, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

So I got ticked off with Dennis' attitude yesterday and told him to stop being a Grinch. Next year when he's deployed he'll be pissed off knowing that we're here celebrating while he's away (though we'll miss him). He came home from the gym and helped me with no issues. Either he just sucked it up or he realized that he should at least make the best of it. We'll spend Christmas with family soon enough.

I think Kaylin is feeling better, so maybe its a bit of a cold and mostly teething! Well I should definitely hope anyways. I hate her being sick. :(

I've got a few more decorations to hang and we're done. Hopefully Kaylin will take a chill pill and I can do it! I love this time of year!!

Whelp its been snowing all day which sucks. Dennis took my car so Kaylin and I are stuck at the house today. No biggie, the roads SUCK around here anyways! Though the snow makes my decorations a bit more fitting!!!

Now its time to cuddle up on the couch with Kaylin and snuggle!!!

No comments: