Thursday, January 27, 2011

Expectations

So after a deployment Q&A with some of the other spouses I've come to the conclusion that I am just freaked the eff out. I have no idea what to expect for myself, Kaylin and my husband. I see all these spouses who have had multiple deployments and I can't even think about this one. I think the only thing holding me sane is the fact that I have Kaylin. I can't break down, I can't spend 3 weeks in my bed, I can't not eat for days and get too weak. I just can't. I'm sure some of this boils down to the past experiences that I've had. But now its time to make a list, a list that Dennis and I are going to talk about, figure out and work together to make me feel more comfortable about all of this. I know that he has expectations of me as well, but he won't talk to me about them. So tonight we sit down, and (for lack of a better term) hash it out.

Off to make a list while all of this is still fresh in my mind. Oh and Dear Deployment....I HATE YOU. :)

No comments: