Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day Two

So this one is going to be short and sweet. Dennis has to get up early in the morning to take people to the airport, and its our anniversary so I'm going to celebrate it the way an anniversary should be celebrated. :D

Hope you all had a wonderful day. And to my husband, the wonderful father, lover and man that I have been so blessed to have in my life...I love you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. And I can honestly say that because without you, I would not have a beautiful daughter that makes my life complete. I cannot believe how lucky I am that God chose you for me. You are more than I could ever ask for and without you, I have no idea where I would be. I may get angry, hurt, jealous, mean and even crabby with you, but know that you are everything to me. I love you.

Good night. xxx

No comments: