Saturday, January 15, 2011

Finally!!

We finally got our house back in some sort of order. Okay, sort of! Haha, we took the Christmas stuff down today. We decided to leave the desk in Kaylin's room for now. She really isn't going to need to have space in there just yet, and our living room at the moment, can't support everything. I'm not sure if when Dennis gets deployed I may move a couch downstairs or something to help open it up, but we'll see. I'm lazy, so I'm probably just blowing smoke outta my ass. :)

We let Kaylin try squash today. She loved it SO much. It was cute, she ate the entire bowl I prepared. I couldn't believe it. I was expecting so much more of a fight than she gave me. I really hope it says this way and she isn't a picky eater in the future. I'm not sure if I could tolerate a picker eater than me!

No comments: