Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Boring Saturday

Well today was pretty darn boring. Kaylin and I woke up around 8, and I did some homework while she slept. She ate and slept off and on the majority of the morning. Then I put her in her car seat and she passed out while I got ready to run some errands. We waited for a little while and then headed out. I needed to find some Mylicon and get more formula for booger.

That all being said, I'm so nervous about Monday. Like its making me sick. Monday is the day Kaylin gets her shots. :( I feel so bad, already. Gotta make sure I eat lots and stuff so I can breastfeed her during them. Ugh, I just really, really wish I could hear from Dennis. I know she'll be fine, but they seemed so much farther away on the other side of Friday! I'm worried too because I go to the OB the same day. So its going to be a crappy day for both of us. I guess I just have to take it day by day and try to relax. Though for me, that's always easier said than done!

Just over a week until Dennis is supposed to be back, I cannot wait! I miss him so much, and Kaylin's gotten so big. Gosh its only been a month, how the heck am I supposed to last a year?! *sigh* I guess we'll know soon enough. I just have to find a friend and keep busy...neither of which I've been able to do this field exercise. Last field exercise I had a few friends and no baby. Now this time I've got Kaylin and no friends that don't have kids or their hubby's are home. Since I can't take anyone in my car that has kids unless they are older, none of which are. I mean I can fit another carseat in the car no problem but it has to go behind one of the seats, which is always recommended against. *sigh*

So now I'm just avoiding reading more. Though I should really knock out this last assignment for Child Development and then start on next week's stuff for Infant and Toddler. I hate that I do the assignments but don't read. Argh, if it was actually interesting I may. Child Development is really interesting but I have to get past the boring intro crap first. Lame! Infant and Toddler is stupid, I thought it was going to be all about baby and learning stuff about them. Not how to educate and care for them in a center. Talk about let down! Then there is psychology which I've taken before, so its not in the least most interesting but probably the easiest book to read.

Bleh, guess I'm done wasting time...back to the grind. *leeee sigghhh!*

No comments: