Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 19 – A picture of something you love to do.


My fascination with cross stitch began at a young age when a family friend had a baby. I wanted to make her something, but I really didn't have any ideas. My mom suggested that I try adding cross stitch to a bib from Hobby Lobby.

Now nearly a decade later, I am still finding little projects to do. I really enjoy making baby record's. I absolutely love the one I chose for my Little.

It keeps my hands busy when I don't really want to be doing something actively. Plus its nice to stab something every once in a while. Hehe! I love to see something that started out small, plain and ordinary turn into something completely extraordinary. Sometimes I complete the projects quickly, and others life completely gets in the way. But after I'm done with every one of them, I'm able to look at it with pride.

No comments: