Monday, February 21, 2011

And my heart goes on....

So originally I was posting about the lack of my husband calling. It was really starting to bother me. I was getting to the point that I was becoming spiteful of everyone that told me, "no news is good news" and "be strong" because honestly until you are dealing with the same situation you have NO idea what that feels like. It is easy to be strong and happy when you hear from your husband, however that is not always the case when you go days and days with no contact. It is completely and totally agonizing and every minute sucks more and more.

If you are in this situation, I totally sympathize with you, if you have been then I am sure you know how this feels, and if you have never been then I hope you never are. It isn't a fun time, it can be very lonely and difficult. Being busy doesn't take your mind off the hurt, anger, or sadness it just makes the time go by faster. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes its not. But the only way to look at things is that it is one day closer to being done, one day closer to seeing him, and one day closer until this can all go away...for a while anyways.

No comments: