Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Maury.

Truth. I love daytime TV. Its completely pointless, has too many commercials...but I can't get enough!

So I've written a scene from a Maury episode. Because Maury has like a whole whopping 5 shows. If its not someone's 15th time guessing the baby daddy, its fixing a baby daddy, boot camp for obese people, interventions, and his occasional need for overcoming the odds stories. See 5.

Me: Truth. Jerry is funny. I love that show. An Maury, OMG Maury.

Twinsie: LUKE I am NOT your father.

Me: Luke, you are NOT the father.

Twinise: omggggg!


Me: Audience: "Ooohhhh!!!" *Lots of jumping up and down and yelling.

Twinsie: HAHAHAHAHA

Me: Luke *jumping up and down*: I told you. I told you!
Bonequeisha: *runs off stage in tears*

Twinsie: ITS YOUR COUSIN FROM YOUR MOTHERS WEDDIN THAT WORKS AT MICKY D'S!

Me:   Maury: *goes after Bonequeisha* You know this is father number 8 we've tested, Bonequeisha....
Bonequeisha: It was him! It was him!

Twinsie: BUT I'M POSITIVE it was HIM!

Me:  Oh my God I should write screen plays!

Twinsie: Your tests are fake! Somehow, we're always on the same brain wave.





BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

jenniferlyount said...

We always ARE!

Kristen said...

Bonequisha. I just (almost) snorted Blue Moon out my nose.

I miss you.