Sunday, April 17, 2011

For.ev.er

Its been quite a while since I've had time to sit down and type out something here. If its not school its Kaylin, if its not Kaylin its the FRG. I feel like these last 2 months have flown by yet crept ever so slowly all at the same time.

Now I'm in planning mode for our trip to the States. I'm researching car seats, trying to decide which ones sound good, and all that jazz. Plus I'm trying to keep up with 4 classes and (on average) 14 chapters a week to read on top of assignments. Man I wish the days like this would just end.

Kaylin is getting so big its amazing. She's learning stuff everyday and it is so incredible to see her little personality coming out. Sadly, she's going to be a talker. She yells at people, at me especially. She's even getting her 3rd tooth, this time its a canine. So she'll have no front teeth but a canine. I knew this child was part vampire. =]

For now my loves, that will have to be all. I'm tired and I've got so much stuff to do...but its all going to have to wait until tomorrow. My brain hurts and I can't take it all anymore.

No comments: