Sunday, December 19, 2010

No pity

So at first today I felt bad for Dennis because Kaylin was fussy and pissed off. But then as he's preparing to leave for the gym...AGAIN I lose my pity. She doesn't want him, because he's never around. When he is around, he doesn't play with her...she's more of a pain in the ass than anything. So why the fuck does he expect her to want to be around him?! Yeah, I understand he needs to keep his weight under check, but for crying out loud...he JUST got back after being gone 18 days. Before that it was like he wasn't even home, he hardly came home at all. Is it too much to ask to SEE my husband while he's on leave?! I mean this is the LAST time we have together before deployment, how the fuck does he think its okay. Honestly, I'm SHAKING I'm so pissed off.

No comments: