Monday, June 9, 2014

Thank you :)

That moment.

The moment you know you are exactly where you are supposed to be.

Honestly, I thought I'd felt that way before. But now, now I know I'm exactly where I am supposed to be.

I can't help but be thankful.

My Little. The sweet, funny, bright child that reminds me completely of me. In one hand I'm completely humbled. I am so grateful that I've been chosen to raise her. Sometimes I think she's the lucky one but then I stop and take in everything and realize that it is in fact, ME, that is the lucky one.  She saved me. Everything I strive for, everything I do, I do for her.

The man that I stand beside. I owe so much to you in such a short period of time. Not only have you been my rock, but you have shown me what my life was missing. The joy I feel now, was long lost. I locked this part of my heart away, protecting it. Instead, without knowing, you broke down every defense, stole my heart and made me a better person. Without you, things would be very different. I am so blessed and thankful that I am able to stand beside you and know that you'll be there for me with everything.

My family. I am so thankful that I have each and every one of. I could have never done any of this on my own. You each have brought me to where I am now. Even if the guidance was a bit of tough love, or a shoulder to cry on. I love you.

I couldn't be more thankful for my life right now.

No comments: